Do you need a Certified Translation of your document to support an Immigration, Visa, Passport or Professional Application within the UK, or at an Embassy?
With Global Language Interpreting Ltd, you’ll have qualified professional translators at your service, with fast turnaround, attractive prices and excellent customer service.
Our Certified Translations are accepted by the HM Passport Office, the General Medical Council (GMC), UK Universities and all other Official UK Organisations. We also provide Notarised and Legalised (Apostille) Translations accepted at UK based embassies. We accept documents in PDF, JPG, PNG, and Word.
We translate over 300 Languages from and into English.
Fast and reliable service from Peterborough, Cambridge, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, London to all UK cities.
Free re-translation if you are not 100% satisfied.
We work hard to provide some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
100 % Human Translation.
Documents are fully Translated and Certified for official use in the UK and abroad.
Friendly Customer Service
ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL.
What is a Certified Translation?
I have been asked to provide a Certified Translation of my Marriage Certificate. Is this something that you can do and what is the process to get it started?
A Certified Translation may be required for a number of reasons, for example when Translating Legal Documents such as Birth or Marriage Certificates to present to the UK Home office or when Translating Transcripts and Certificates for an Educational institution.
A Certified Translation with Global Language Interpreting Ltd is one that has been carried out to the highest possible standard and is then Signed, Stamped and Certified as a True and accurate translation of the original document. This is directly related to the UK Government guidelines which can be found here.
Do you need to see the physical original document for a Certified Translation?
Do you require the Original Documents in a physical format and how can I send them to you?
For most Certified Translation to be presented in the UK, we can work from a clear scan or photograph of the document without the need to have the actual hard copy. If the document/s received by us are eligible or not a good enough quality scan, our team will let you know and request a better copy.
Can I bring my documents to your office in person?
We are an Online only Service meaning that we cannot accept “walk in” clients. The reason we do this is to keep our service and production costs as low as possible so that we can provide higher cost savings to our customers. Add to this that it is much more time efficient to simply send over an email with your documents as we aim to reply to all quotes online within a few minutes.
We offer Comprehensive Certified Translation Service, covering all types of documents:
- Divorce / Marriage Certificates
- Death / Birth Certificates
- Driving License / Passport / ID card
- Academic Certificate / Transcripts
- All types of Contracts / Reports
- Police Records / Medical Records
- Bank Statements - Business Proposals / Letters
- All other official documents
If you require further Certification such as a Notarisation or Legalisation from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office for use overseas for example, we can also offer this service, just ask our Sales team for more info. Such Legalisation may be required if you are presenting your documents to a Foreign embassy or in a different country.
Our linguists are Certified Professional Translators with a minimum of 5 years Professional Translation Experience ensuring the integrity and accuracy of your documents remain intact so you can trust us to get it right the first time.
Our Certified Document Translations are Signed and Stamped and come with a Certification letter - Affidavit, stating the accuracy of the translation and provides our company’s credentials and signature. In addition, the Affidavit and accompanying letter will be sent via email and a hard copy to your address.
We offer a variety of language combinations including:
• Certified Translation Services Spanish to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Spanish
• Certified Translation Services English to German
• Certified Translation Services German to English
• Certified Translation Services English to French
• Certified Translation Services French to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Italian
• Certified Translation Services Italian to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Russian
• Certified Translation Services Russian to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Arabic
• Certified Translation Services Arabic to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Chinese
• Certified Translation Services Chinese to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Polish
• Certified Translation Services Polish to English
• Certified Translation Services English to Greek
• Certified Translation Services Greek to English
Our Certified Document Translation Service is available in all languages and for national and international organisations as well as for individuals.
To request a Quote, simply scan or photograph your documents, email them over to us here: email@example.com or give us a call on: 01733 688089.
Alternatively, just click the button “I would like more information” and fill in the short form, we will then do the rest.